Sales Consultant (residential developments)
R 15,000 - R 20,000 Basic per month plus incentives
My client, who is a property development brand with a difference, is looking for a passionate new team member to join their high energy sales team. My client is more than a property brand. It’s an opportunity to rediscover urban living.
- Matric / Diploma or higher
- Minimum 3 years Property Sales experience, selling residential property off-plan developments
- Some marketing experience preferential but not required
- Telephone skills & good verbal communication
- Customer focus with client service experience
- Strong attention to detail & highly organised
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Positive and professional attitude and appearance
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to work successfully in a team
- Ability to work evenings and weekends on occasion
EXHIBITION EXPERIENCE & SALES ASSISTANCE:
- Welcome all visitors and walk them through the exhibition space / show apartment(s), explaining what the company does and the various products on offer (urban homes, urban living, design).
- Responsible for the co-creation of sales strategy, including pricing strategies, tactics and goals as well as the execution thereof.
- Responsible for lead management activity including but not limited to communication, meetings, viewings.
- Responsible for the working towards department and individual targets as set out quarterly, monthly and weekly.
- Responsible for the assistance of purchasers with regards to legal queries and administrative coordination, including following up with conveyancers in this regard.
- Responsible for the ongoing use of the organisation’s systems including but not limited to recording all leads and their interactions in the week that these occur and linking all leads to product in system as well as adhering to any systems processes as set out by the organisation.
- Responsible for the development of insights and contributing to reporting as produced by the Sales department.
- Responsible for performing certain Client Service type tasks including but not limited to customization assistance, site visits with owners, handovers and handling queries as they may arise.
- Show apartment and show day assistance
- Assistance with marketing collateral for sales
- Coordinate, with support from the Development team, micro events – Ground Breakings and Roof Wettings.
- Coordinate, with support from the Marketing team, internal events – Team briefings, Pecha Kuchas, other.
- In collaboration with the Marketing team, assist in delivering major events and development launches.
- Overseeing all Exhibition Space activities and events.
- Assist with any front of house duties if/when required
- General ad hoc duties as the company sees fit.
- Basic plus Individual and team incentive
- Basic R15 000 – R20 000 depending on experience
- Incentive earning potential of up to R1 000 000 p.a, including basic
- Cellphone Contribution
- Medical Aid Contribution
- Petrol contribution at R3,20 per km