Parts Sales Manager (Earth-moving/Construction)
We are currently seeking a Parts Sales Manager for our client within the earth-moving industry. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience within construction and earth-moving to fulfill this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The management of the sales, staff and finances in the parts department.
- Maintain inventory records and implement Franchise Standards in the department.
- Keep control on all progress and expected time of completion of work, and administrative processes.
- Promote and implement customer enthusiasm and owner loyalty to develop existing and new customer relations.
- Lead, develop and motivate staff
- Matric Certificate
- Red Seal qualification - essential
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as parts manager with proven track record
- Hands-on management and self-driven abilities coupled with analysis & problem solving, integrity will ensure further suitability
- Advanced Computer Literacy, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
- Competent in all aspects of running a large parts department