Marketing Specialist (Rewards industry)
R 15,000 - R 20,000 CTC per month
An exciting position has become available within our client's marketing team, Marketing Specialist.
CONTEXT | THE IMPACT OF THE ROLE:
The role of Marketing Specialist is a full-time, hands-on role. It is the responsibility of the Marketing Specialist to ensure that all strategies and marketing activities linked to clients are carried out effectively and impactfully. The Marketing Specialist is to manage all marketing programs, from inception through to reporting, to ensure that each campaign meets the predetermined targets and the expectations of the client and the business. The Marketing Strategist is the engine behind all the campaigns that the business runs on behalf of the clients and is therefore required to ensure that all campaigns are as effective as possible in creating awareness and understanding of the products on offer and driving utilisation thereof. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all campaigns are executed according to the broad implemented strategies and is also required to take initiative and implement micro strategy when necessary, in order to ensure maximum impact and value of each campaign. Lastly, the Marketing Specialist is expected to live, drive and champion the company culture and values at all times.
Responsibilities (but not limited too):
- Drafting Proposals | Assisting in the Drafting of Valuable Proposals
- Program Management I Implement and Manage a Comprehensive Campaign Management Model
- Campaign Management | Proactively Ensuring that Campaigns are Running Effectively
- Campaign Reporting| Providing Accurate and Informative Data On All Campaigns
- Target Achievement | Proactively Ensuring that Campaigns are Meeting their Targets
- Meaningful Collaboration | Engaging with Colleagues
- Internal Marketing | Driving Staff Engagement and Culture Through Initiatives
- Professional Development | Developing Knowledge and Skills Within the Industry
- Living the Culture | Drive and Live the company Culture