Call Centre Sales Manager
R 30 000 - R 35 000 Gross per month plus potential to earn commission (profit based)
Our client, a marketing agency offering digital solutions, is looking for a Call Centre Sales Manager to join their team!
CONTEXT | YOUR IMPACT
The Call Centre Sales Manager is responsible for recruiting, training and leading a Call-Centre Team to drive sales for their clients. The role requires a results-driven leader who motivates the team to deliver exceptional results. He/she is required to be solution focused individual who thinks strategically about how to get the best results for clients and the business.
- Phase Accredited is desirable
- 2+ years’ experience as a Call Centre Sales Manager
- Experience in the insurance call centre space, sales is beneficial.
- MS Office Suite (Intermediate essential)
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal
- Knowledge of performance evaluation
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with people at all levels
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and trends
- Numerical Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Define a human resources plan that ensures that the Call-Centre Team is filled by motivated people with the right skills, knowledge and attributes as well as people who fit the culture of the business.
- Coach, train and develop members of the teams, teaching them skills and behaviours to be successful at completing their work effectively.
- Once you have created a high performing teams, manage them and ensure they are working towards their deliverables and deadlines.
- Set performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality and lead your team in a way that ensures that they are meeting or exceeding these targets.
- Hold your team accountable by monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track performance.
- Review the performance of the team, identify training needs and plan training sessions.
- Collect and analyse Call-Centre statistics and prepare reports for key stakeholders.
- Be available for the team when they require help, assist them with any challenges they face when dealing with clients. Phase Accredited is desirable