B2C Business Developer
R 30,000 - R 40,000 Basic per month plus a % on sales
We are looking for an expert in B2C sales and customer success to join our client’s growing sales team!
Our client is an EdTech business that has been operating successfully for 10 years. They are currently in a high growth phase for their EdTech product, which has both local and international customers. The B2C Business Developer will focus on making contact with their inbound leads and managing the process until the deal is closed.
Desired Experience & Qualification:
- Education: Any tertiary education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales
- Experience selling a SaaS product is critical
- Experience in education is advantageous
- Experience selling in international markets is advantageous
This role will report directly into the Head of Growth and will be accountable for achieving sales targets linked to the B2C environment. The role entails:
- Having an in-depth understanding of their products as well as the different B2C target markets that they sell to.
- Making contact with leads that come in through their marketing initiatives and being able to sell the value of their products to these leads.
- Managing the entire sales process from once the lead comes in, until the deal is closed.
- Running webinars and demos to illustrate their platform and the value it provides.
- All sales work must be tracked on Sales Force.
- The candidate will be working as part of a larger sales team.
- This role will need to speak to people in different markets, and thus will need to work at different hours in the day.
- The role will be accountable for delivering on set revenue targets, user targets, international sales targets, client retention and other key metrics for the role.
- There is a degree of client relationship management required with signed clients.
- Ability to work with a CRM (Sales Force desirable, but not critical)
- Presentation and excellent communication skills
- Commercial and business acumen
- Relationship building and maintenance
- Solutions oriented
- Customer obsessed
Remote working (Anywhere in South Africa)