R 35 000 - R 40 000 CTC per month
A leading mining manufacturing company is looking to appoint a tech savvy System Analyst.
This is a contract position for 6 – 12 months, the successful incumbent needs to be able to do the following:
- Act as the key technical point of contact between IT and the rest of the business
- Use his/her technical and analytical skills to make an impact to the overall business process and IT system by identifying shortcoming in our processes and addressing them and have the system then aligned with these new processes
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience.
- Writing of business requirements documents and functional specifications.
- Some previous hands-on technical experience in the work environment (ie: not varsity project development). Any of application or report development, ops support, test automation, etc would be considered.
- Strong Gap Analysis experience essential.
- Basic working knowledge of MS SQL.
- English at first language level.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of Navision will be advantageous.