Sales Consultant (Property)
R 18 000 - R 20 000 Basic per month + Commission & Benefits
Our client is a property development company that is designed and curated by passionate urban dwellers themselves and this understanding results in a product that delivers on every aspect of city living.
Our client is more than a property brand. It’s an opportunity to rediscover urban living and they are looking for a passionate new team member to join our high energy sales team.
- Matric / Diploma or higher
- Sales experience (min. 3 years)
- Property experience (min. 1 year)
- Some marketing experience preferential but not required
- Telephone skills & good verbal communication
- Customer focus with client service experience
- Strong attention to detail & highly organised
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Competent in Excel, Outlook and Word (MS Office Suite)
- Positive and professional attitude and appearance
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to work successfully in a team
- Ability to work evenings and weekends on occasion
- Welcome all visitors and walk them through the exhibition space / show apartment(s), explaining what the company does and the various products on offer (urban homes, urban living, design).
- Responsible for the co-creation of sales strategy, including pricing strategies, tactics and goals as well as the execution thereof.
- Responsible for lead management activity including but not limited to communication, meetings, viewings.
- Responsible for the working towards department and individual targets as set out quarterly, monthly and weekly.
- Responsible for the assistance of purchasers with regards to legal queries and administrative coordination, including following up with conveyancers in this regard.
- Responsible for the ongoing use of the organisation’s systems including but not limited to recording all leads and their interactions in the week that these occur and linking all leads to product in system as well as adhering to any systems processes as set out by the organisation.
- Responsible for the development of insights and contributing to reporting as produced by the Sales department.
- Responsible for performing certain Client Service type tasks including but not limited to customization assistance, site visits with owners, handovers and handling queries as they may arise.
- Show apartment and show day assistance
- Assistance with marketing collateral for sales
- Coordinate, with support from the Development team, micro events – Ground Breakings and Roof Wettings.
- Coordinate, with support from the company's Marketing team, internal events – Team briefings, Pecha Kuchas, other.
- In collaboration with the Marketing team, assist in delivering major events and development launches.
- Overseeing all Exhibition Space activities and events.
- Assist with any front of house duties if/when required
- General ad hoc duties as the company sees fit.