Our client, based in Botswana, is seeking the expertise of a Financial Accountant to join their team.
Our client, who is a 100% Botswana owned Company, which was established in 2009, to design and manufacture robust, reliable, and cost effective underground utility vehicles for the mining and quarrying industry. Set up in Francistown, the Company is ideally situated geographically, to service the Southern and Central African region.
Our client is looking for a young, dynamic, qualified junior accountant, who will be reporting to the GM, to manage the purchasing, inventory and finance departments, to produce monthly management accounts, taxation returns, cash flow forecasts and projections, banking, annual returns, and other secretarial and financial management.
- Qualified Accountant (B.Com, B.Acc, CIS or other suitable qualification) with articles.
- Registered with appropriate professional organisation in South Africa or overseas.
- Audit knowledge, and financial management experience.
- Post Graduate articles, and 2-3 years’ experience with an accounting firm or in commerce or industry.
- Strong management accounting bias, to support the GM with market analysis, financial modelling, cost management and currency management.