R 30,000 - R 35,000 CTC per month
Our client is looking for an experienced, forward thinking and proactive qualified Cost Accountant who is able to analyse processes, costing structures, margins and costing systems. Ideally they are looking for someone with solid accounting knowledge that displays an inherent drive and passion to improve/expand on existing systems resulting in timorous and effective cost information management.
The successful incumbent will also be required to manage and report on certain managerial targets on behalf of the management team.
- BCom degree in Accounting is Desirable
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Stock management and understanding the inventory processes
- Understanding and experience INCO terms
- Cost Variance Analysis
- Project/Job costing experience
- Data base queries
- Fluent in English (Written and Verbal)
- Advanced Computer skills (Excel: Alchemex / Navison / Macros and pivot tables)