Capital Sales Key Account Manager
Market Related (Basic plus commission)
A leading mining company is seeking a Capital Sales Key Account Manager to join their dynamic sales team.
Areas to be covered: Boksburg, Lydenburg, Witbank and Ermelo.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Formal Marketing Sales Qualification with at least 3 - 5 years’ experience in the mining industry
- Must be capable of establishing credible relations with external/internal clients, senior and executive management, project and programme personnel as well as subordinate staff, quickly and confidently as necessary
- Above average intelligence, self-confident, with the ability to communicate well in the spoken and written languages
- Self-motivated, responsible, goal driven and committed to spending after-hours time in relationship building with perspective customers
- A willingness and capability to join this team as a full time a long term employees
- Thorough understanding of the sales cycle process and the ability to develop a sales plan, with execution strategies and ability to judge the sales success factors according to individual customers
- Situational management and the ability to improvise in situations to succeed in the task or to create a future opportunity to respond with the correct information
- Persistence and commitment to winning, ability to focus on a sales goal and access the necessary work input to secure the business
- Computer literate and the ability to apply new data and communication Technologies to selling the products and information transfer
- Commitment to learning our products and their application in a short-time visits underground and develop a full understanding of the customers’ requirements
- Cost conscious and able to manage expenses and obtain value for the business